The recipe describes the food being cooked on a griddle pan. However, the same method can just as easily be followed by preparing the ingredients on the braai.
- Brush the corn with the melted butter and season with a little salt. Place on a medium temperature griddle pan and turn frequently, a little at a time, until the corn is cooked and charred. If you have melted butter left, brush the corn again, before popping them in a mild oven to keep warm.
- Mix all the ingredients except for the prawns in a bowl and toss the prawns through the dressing.
- Heat a griddle pan until very hot and lie the prawns ﬂat on one side. Griddle until just cooked, turning only once. Return to the remainder of the dressing.
- To serve, brush the corn with the mayonnaise and sprinkle with parmesan; top with scatterings of the coriander and season with chilli ﬂakes.
- Arrange the corn and prawns on a platter. Serve with lime wedges and an ice cold glass of Warwick Rosé – be sure to have lots of napkins handy.