• Warwick’s Website Terms & Conditions
• Warwick’s Picnic Area Terms & Conditions
• Warwick’s Fountain Area Terms & Conditions
• ‘Big Bottle’ Competition Terms & Conditions
• Policy for Supporting Breastfeeding at Warwick (PDF)
• The #SipSummer Competition Terms & Conditions
• The Morrison’s Competition Terms & Conditions
PRIVACY & PERSONAL INFORMATION
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Please take note of the following T&Cs with regards to our fountain area.
The Management reserves the right to remove any person from the fountain area whose behaviour is such that it interferes with the comfort and safety of others including acting drunk and disorderly. The fountain area is unsupervised and persons using this area/including unsupervised children do so at own risk. The facility takes no responsibility for damage done to persons or possessions in the area by themselves or others, nor is the facility responsible for loss of possessions left unattended. This includes injuries to minors whilst the minor was strolling unsupervised in the fountain area as well as any consequential damages caused as result of such injury or damage of property.
In order to ensure the enjoyment and safety of all who use the fountain area, please follow these rules: