Warwick does not store any credit card details. Our Payment Gateway, Payfast securely stores all information.
When making a purchase or subscribing to Club Warwick through our online store, you get directed to the secure Payfast servers. And in the process of completing the purchase an account is created automatically with Payfast using your email address.
In order to change your credit card details you will need to either contact Payfast directly
to assist you, or follow these steps:
2. Click Login
3. Enter the email address and password you used to make your purchase on Club Warwick
4. If they do not work, use the “Forgot Password?” function to reset the password. PLEASE NOTE: This is only for your Payfast account, these changes will not affect your Club Warwick account.
5. Once logged in go to “Subscriptions” or “Ad-Hoc Agreements”
6. Under the appropriate tab, find the subscription that you want to edit the card on
7. Under “Actions” click on the “card” icon to edit the card
8. Select the card you would like to change the subscription to, or if you want to add a new card click on the “New Card” option. If you add a new card you will then need to repeat steps 5-7.
*NB Please note that when you change the card linked to the subscription you will be redirected to the 3D secure page to verify your card with an amount of R 0.